The Show, Swap & Sale is an open market and equipment/book swap, for everyone who loves natural health! Browse the offerings of our local natural businesses, try product samples, and learn about the latest workshops, events and services.
- Repurpose your old books, unopened ingredients, equipment, herbalist supplies and paraphenalia – and pick up some new-to-you book and tools – at the Swap Table
- Learn about the Alberta Herbalists Association’s projects, volunteer for a committee, and sign-up or renew your membership
- See and sample the products and services of member businesses
- Attend a presentation by a local herbalist
- Shop the natural-themed arts and crafts booths
You can stay after to attend the Annual General Meeting, open to all members, as well. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Show, Swap & Sale 5:00pm
Annual General Meeting 7:00pm
This meeting is open to all members, and memberships may be purchased or renewed on location before and after the meeting. All memberships purchased at the AGM will receive membership benefits for the remainder of 2019 and all of 2020.
Tea and refreshments will be served. Members can reserve a booth to market their business or products at the Show, Swap & Sale before the AGM. Please contact email@example.com with inquires.